e mail or phone registration required
- Helping a Child Who Hits and/or Bites
Trying to think on your feet when a child is hitting or biting is never easy. Share stories and hear perspectives that can reduce aggressive behavior.
Monday, 11/3 – 7 – 8:30 PM
- A Workshop for Parents of Teens and Tweens who are Facing Significant Challenges
An opportunity for parents of teens and tweens who are confronting serious issues to build relationships with other parents, receive support and hear helpful perspectives.
Thursday, 11/20 – 7 – 8:30 PM
- Handling Your Child’s Anger, Frustration or Fears
Share successes and challenges about handling your child’s upsets and hear helpful perspectives that can make things easier for everyone.
Monday, 11/24 – 7-8:30 PM
- Single Parents
- NEW GROUP – Single Parents by Choice or Without Involvement from an Ex-Partner
Saturday -11/8-10:30 – Noon
- Mothers who have experienced substantial conflict with their ex partner.
Saturday -11/15 – 2:30 – 4 PM
- An Opportunity for Single Parents through Divorce or Separation to Share Thoughts about Raising their Children.
Saturday, 12/6 – 2:30 – 4 PM
- Special Needs Children
- Parents of Children with Special Needs
Monday, 11/10 – 7:00-8:30 PM
Friday, 11/7 – 3:30 – 5 PM
There is a $15 – $35 sliding scale fee per family for each workshop.
E MAIL OR PHONE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED