Wednesday 10/8- 7- 8:30 PM
Thursday, 10/16- 7 – 8:30 PM
Tuesday, 10/21 – 7 – 8:30 PM
There is a $15 – $35 sliding scale fee per family for each workshop.
E mail or phone registration is required.
Unfortunately cooler weather and limited sun light will be here sooner than we want. Now is a good time to combat winter boredom and frustration by planning ways to keep your child active. Here are a few of many ideas to keep in mind.
1. Join a pool if your family likes to swim.
2. Visit a gym or other indoor space that has areas where children can run around freely.
3. Sign up for fun activities that you and your child can do together.
4. Get warm, comfortable cold weather clothing that will make biking or scootering. throwing or kicking a ball or romping in snow possible.
5. Visit with friends regularly.
as seen on A Child Grows in Brooklyn.com
Handling Increased Day Care Hours with a 20 month old
This weekend I visited some friends who are the proud parents of a 20 month old. Until now they
… Continue reading